Squid Mini Tacos
Tacos with fried squid and vegetable fillings
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Dough cutter
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Baking Tray
- Food Picker
- 100 g squid sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large flour tortillas cut out
- 20 g unsalted butter melted
- 1 medium Mediterranean cucumber sliced
- A handful of lettuce slice
- 3 tbsp jalapeno pepper pickled
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 100 g mayochup
- Season the squid with salt, smoked paprika, olive oil, stir to coat evenly and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut out the tortillas with a cutter into smaller circles and brush with melted butter.
- Place the cut out in between a flipped cup muffin tin to make the mini taco shape.
- Bake at 170c for 5 minutes or just turning golden and crispy.
- Pour the marinated squid into a pan over medium heat and stir until cooked through for 5 minutes.
- Place the mini tacos on a platter, add the sliced lettuce, cooked squid, cucumber slices, pickled jalapeno, drizzle with the mayochup then add the sliced onion.
- Squid mini tacos ready to serve.