Tiger Nut Cookies Recipe Summary
Tiger Nuts Cookies
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Paper Gun
- Paper Line Tray
- Cooking Rack
- 2 cup Tigernuts flour
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 150 grams Unsalted butter
- Pour the tiger nut flour into a large mixing bowl, add the salt, icing sugar, vanilla essence, butter and mix into a crumble mixture.
- Scoop into a pastry gun and carefully pump on paper line tray.
- Place in a pre- heated oven and bake at 160c for 20 minutes.
- Take out and place on a cooling rack to cool off completely.
- Tigernuts cookies ready to serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @telande on Instagram and hashtag it.