Flour, dehydrated coconut, egg, and nutmeg mixed and fried in shapes
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Small mixing bowl
- Chopping Board
- Rolling Pin
- Dough cutter
- Frying Pan
- Spider Spoon
- 2 Cups Soft Flour
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Dehydrated Coconut Flakes
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Nutmeg
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 300 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Mix flour, sugar, nutmeg, salt and coconut flakes together and set aside.
- Whisk egg and milk, then pour on the flour mixture and mix into a dough.x
- Whisk egg and milk, then pour on the flour mixture and mix into a dough.
- Flour a flat surface and rolling pin, place the dough on and roll into an inch thick layer.
- Cut out the dough into circles or any shape of your choice.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat, add the dough and fry for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Take out and place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Poloo ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes.