Millet flour cooked in boiling water and served in balls with green leafy soup
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spatula
- Sauce Pan
- 2½ Cups Millet Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 600 ml Water
- Mix 1 cup of the millet flour with 300ml of water and set aside.
- Pour the remaining water into a saucepan over medium heat, add salt and bring to a boil.
- Pour in the millet mixture, stirring continuously to prevent lumps.
- Then add the remaining millet flour, stirring continuously.
- Knead until cooked through for 15 minutes.
- Millet balls ready. Serve with any sauce or soup of your choice.