One Pot Spaghetti With Sausages
Spaghetti cooked with slices of pork sausages and served in a bowl
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Small bowl
- 100g Spaghetti Pasta (Cooked)
- 4 Pork Sausages (Sliced)
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Sliced)
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 200 g Chopped Canned Tomatoes
- ¾¾ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- Heat olive oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add sliced pork sausages and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until golden on all sides. Take out and place aside.
- Add sliced garlic and stir-fry until slightly browned.
- Add onion, oregano, salt and stir until translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, stir and let simmer.
- Then add water and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add basil, adjust salt to your taste stir and let simmer.
- Add back the sausages and the cooked spaghetti, then mix to coat evenly.
- Pork sausage pasta ready to serve.