Grilled Pork Ribs
Pork ribs rubbed with bbq spice, grilled with drizzled oil and cut along
- 250 g Pork Ribs
- 2 Tbsp Dry BBQ Rub Spice
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Ground Rosemary
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Smoky Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Kosher
- Pour dry bbq rub spice on cleaned pork ribs, add garlic powder, paprika, ground rosemary, black pepper, salt and rub on the pork ribs.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub on.
- Place on a pre-heated greased grill and grill the pork ribs on a medium-low heat for 70-90 minutes.
- Flip them approximately every 20 minutes.
- Brush each side with smoky barbecue sauce and grill for another 2 minutes.
- Take off the grill cut along the ribs and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- BBQ pork ribs ready to serve.