Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Sweet bread made with banana and peanut butter which can be served with a mug of hot tea
- Mixing Bowl (3)
- Rubber spatula
- Bread Baking Tray
- Bread Knife
- 6 Fingers of Banana
- ⅔ Cup Soft Brown Sugar
- 50 g Butter Melted
- 2 Cups Hard Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Banana Essence
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, melted butter, then add eggs gradually and set aside.
- Mix the flour with baking soda, salt and set aside.
- Mash the banana in a bowl until almost smooth.
- Pour the mashed banana into the sugar mixture, stir, add the peanut butter, banana essence and mix in.
- Add the flour bit by bit into the banana mixture and stir in.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray/butter and pour the mixture into it.
- Slice a finger of banana and place on top of the mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 45 minutes or until a tester inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Banana bread ready to serve.