These freshly picked cherry tomatoes from our farm do not only taste good, growing our own produce inspired us to create this mouth watering recipe bursting with flavor.
Cherry Tomato sauce with fried tuna which can be served with rice or spagehtti
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Frying Pan
- Frying Spatula
- Wooden Spatula
- 1 kg tuna diced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 kg mixed cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 10 scotch bonnet pepper (red & green) chopped
- Season the tuna with ground coriander, garlic powder, ginger powder, salt, soy sauce, stir to coat evenly and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in pan over medium, add the marinated tuna, stir-fry until golden and crisp for 5-7 minutes, take and set aside.
- Drop the sprig of rosemary into the oil, add the minced garlic, diced onion, stir and let sweat for a minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, black pepper, salt, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes then add the fried tuna, stir in and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped scotch bonnet pepper, stir and let simmer for a minute.