Peanut Butter Cookies
Sweet cookies made with peanut butter and can be served with soft drinks or fruit juice
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- parchment paper
- Baking Tray
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Roasted Corn Flour
- ¼ Cup Soft Brown Sugar
- 50 g Butter Melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
- In a mixing bowl, pour melted butter, add soft brown sugar, stir and then add egg, peanut butter and stir.
- Add roasted corn flour, baking powder, ginger powder, salt, vanilla essence and mix into a dough.
- Wrap in a cling film and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees celcuis.
- Take the dough out and mold into golf ball size.
- Line a baking tray with a parchment paper and place the molded balls on, well spread apart.
- Press the cookies with the back of a fork to squash them a little.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on a tray, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Peanut butter cookies ready to serve.