Beetroot Rice Balls
Rice mixed with beetroot puree cooked together and mould into balls
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Cups Rice Flour
- 2 Cups Beetroot Puree
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- Pour 1 cup of water into a saucepan.
- Add salt and bring to a boil.
- Add pureed beetroot, stirring continuously.
- Add the rice flour to avoid lumps.
- Knead for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Take off heat and mould into balls or shapes of your choice.
- Beetroot rice balls ready.
- Serve with any sauce or soups of your choice.