Lemonade made with ginger, honey,lemon juice, soda water and garnished with a lemon slice.
- Drinking Glass
- 1 Medium Ginger Chopped
- 3 Cups Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Soda Water
- 1 1 Lemon () Slices
- Ice Cubes
- Pour chopped ginger and 1 cup lemon juice into a blender and blend.
- Strain into a jar, add the remaining lemon juice, honey, soda water, stir, then add sliced lemon.
- Place in the fridge to chill until ready to serve.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the ginger lemonade on it.
- Ginger lemonade ready to serve.