Strawberry Oat Muffins
Muffins made with oats, milk, flour, buttter and topped with strawberry sauce
- Chopping Board
- Sharp knife
- Mixing Bowl
- Cupcake Baking Tray
- 2 Cups Soft Flour
- 100g Strawberries
- 1 Cup Oat
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 100g Butter Melted
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 75 ml Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
For Strawberry Sauce;
- 100 ml Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Strawberry Flavoured Powder
- Pre-heat oven at 180c.
- Slice and cut the strawberries into pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oat, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and set aside.
- Pour melted butter into a bowl, add milk, vanilla essence and whisk together.
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture and stir into a uniform batter.
- Add chopped strawberries and stir in the batter.
- Place muffin cups into a muffin baking tray and scoop a spoonful of the batter into the cups about half full.
- Bake at 180c for 15-20 minutes.
- Whilst the muffins are being baked, mix the condensed milk with the strawberry flavoured powder into a smooth mixture and set aside.
- Take out and cool off on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle the strawberry sauce on the muffins.
- Strawberries muffin ready to serve.