Sweet cake made with sliced strawberries and garnished with full strawberrry fruits
- Glass Mixing Bowl (2)
- Rubber spatula
- Cake Baking Tray
- Cake Cutter
- 4 Eggs
- 1½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cups Soft Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Strawberries Diced
- 2 Cups Dainess Icing Sugar
- 200 g Butter
- 100 Cream Cheese
- 2 Drops Liquid Food Colour Red
- A Handful of Strawberries Halved
- A Handful of Blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until soft and fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence, stir, then add flour, salt and stir into a smooth mixture.
- Pour half the mixture into a greased baking pan, top with half of the diced strawberries, then the remaining mixture and strawberries.
- Bake at 165 degrees celsius for 45 minutes or until a tester comes out dry.
- Take out from the oven and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk icing sugar, butter and cream cheese into a smooth mixture.
- Add a drop of food colour and whisk till it turns pale pink.
- Scoop and spread the icing on the cake into your desired design.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries.
- Strawberry cake ready. Slice and share.