Strawberry Quinoa Salad
Cooked quinoa mixed with arugula leaves, strawberrt and raspberry dressing
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- Chopping Board
- Sharp knife
- Small mixing bowl
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 200 g Strawberries
- 50 g Raspberries
- A Handful of Arugula Leaves
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Wash and cook quinoa with two parts of water for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool off.
- Dice strawberries and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash raspberries with a fork, add lemon juice, salt, honey, whisk together and set aside.
- Add arugula leaves to the cooked quinoa, add strawberries, drizzle with the raspberry dressing and mix together.
- Strawberry quinoa salad ready to serve.