Eggs mixed with vegetables and chicken sausage baked with plantain topping
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Ceramic Bowl
- 1 Large Ripe Plantain (Chopped)
- 8 Medium Eggs
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Small Orange Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Small Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Medium Onion (Diced)
- 2 Chicken Sausages (Diced)
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Pour the eggs into a mixing bowl, and add the bell peppers, onion, chicken sausage, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and whisk together.
- Grease the mini dishes with butter spray and divide the egg mixture equally among the dishes.
- Top each dish with the plantain.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 160c for 10 minutes.
- Plantain frittata ready to serve. Garnish with parsley.