Sweet muffins baked with blueberries
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Cupcake Baking Tray
- 2 Cups Soft Flour
- 200 g Blueberries
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder.
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 100 g Butter Melted
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk sugar and butter until soft and fluffy.
- Then add egg one after the other until well mixed.
- Add milk and vanilla essence and whisk.
- Stir in the flour mixture bit by bit until completely mixed.
- Add lemon zest, blueberries and stir in.
- Place muffin cups into muffin baking tray and scoop a spoonful into the cups till about half full.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 15 - 20 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Take out and cool off on a cooling rack.
- Blueberries muffin ready to serve.