Double Chocolate Brownie
Chocolate brownie made from dark chocolate, cocoa powder and milk chocolate drops
- Sauce Pan
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Baking Tray
- 300 g Dark Chocolate
- 100 g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 5 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 50 g Milk Chocolate Drops
- 1 Cup Soft Flour
- Pre-heat oven at 180c.
- Fill a small saucepan about a quarter full and bring to a boil on medium heat, then sit a transparent bowl on top so it rests on the rim of the pan, not touching the water. Add chocolate and butter.
- Reduce heat to low until butter and chocolate have melted, stirring occasionally to mix them.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and let cool off a bit.
- Add eggs one at a time, stir, then add cocoa powder and stir in.
- Add vanilla essence, stir and fold in the flour into a smooth mixture, then add the milk chocolate drops.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray/butter and pour the mixture in.
- Bake at 180c for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and let cool off completely, then cut them into pieces.
- Brownie ready to serve.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!