Spinach and Peanut Butter Chicken Wings Soups which can be served with rice balls
Delicious chicken wings soup prepared with spinach and peanut butter
- Sauce Pan (2)
- Wooden Spatula
- ½ Pound Chicken Wings
- 6 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Medium Ginger Grated
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 100g Spinach
- 1 Chicken Seasoning Cube
- Mix peanut butter with chilli powder and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Blend tomato, onion, and scotch bonnet pepper into a smooth mixture and set aside.
- Pour chicken wings into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic, chicken seasoning, salt, water, stir, cover and let simmer for 7 minutes.
- Strain the blended mixture onto the chicken wings, stir and let simmer.
- Add cooked peanut butter, stir and let boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the spinach and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Adjust salt to your taste.
- Chicken peanut and spinach soup ready to serve.