Condensed Milk Cake
A sweet cake made with condensed milk and topped with strawberries
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spatula
- Baking bowl
- Cake Cutter
- 1 Cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 400 g Condensed Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 70 g Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 100 g Strawberries (Halved)
- 1 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- Mix the flour with baking powder and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, eggs and melted butter in a smooth mixture.
- Pour on the flour mixture and whisk into a smooth batter.
- Pour into a greased baking pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170c for 45 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool off completely.
- Top with the strawberries and shift with the icing sugar.
- Condensed milk cake ready to serve. Slice and share.