Hibiscus drink which made from dried hibiscus leaves, pineapple, orange. grapes and apple
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Wine Glass
- ½ Cup Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Orange Sliced
- 1 Cup Green Grapes
- 1 Green Apple Sliced
- 1 Cup Strawberries Halved
- 1 Cup Pineapple Diced
- 1 Bottle Wine Rosè
- Pour water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add hibiscus flowers, stir and let it boil for 7 minutes.
- Strain the juice and pour into a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add sugar, stir and let it simmer for 10 minutes till it’s thick.
- Take off the heat and let cool off completely.
- Pour orange slices into a large mixing bowl.
- Add green grapes, apples, strawberries, pineapple, red grapes or any fruit of your choice.
- Pour the hibiscus syrup on it, and add the Rosè wine or any wine of your choice.
- Stir and set in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
- Hibiscus sangria ready.
- Serve on ice cubes.