Tiger Nut Pudding
Sweet pudding made with tinger nut, digestive biscuits, evaporated milk and raspberry sauce
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- For the Base
- 100 g Digestive Biscuit
- 50 g Unsalted Butter Melted
- For the Pudding
- 2 Cups Tiger Nuts Washed
- 800 ml Water
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Bean
- 1 Vanilla Pod Split
- 75 g Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- For the Topping
- Raspberry Sauce
- Mint Leaves
- Pour the digestive biscuit into a food processor, pulse until crumble texture, then add the melted butter and pulse for a minute to evenly mix.
- Pour the washed tiger nuts into a blender, add water, and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Drain the milk into a saucepan, add nutmeg, vanilla bean, vanilla pod, stir to mix evenly and place on a medium heat.
- Stir continuously till it thickens, then add the evaporated milk and stir in.
- Add sugar, vanilla essence, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let cool off.
- Fill the bottom of the dessert glasses with the digestive biscuit crumble, then pour the tiger nuts pudding on top.
- Drizzle the top with raspberry sauce and top each glass with a slice of strawberry. Garnish mint leaves.
- Tiger nut pudding ready to serve. Enjoy!