Iced Coffee Cream Cocktail
A Cocktail made with creamy coffee and ice
- Small bowl
- Ice Cube Maker
- 3 Tbsp Coffee
- 200 ml Irish Cream
- 100 ml Vodka
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Ice Cubes
- Pour coffee into a bowl.
- Add warm water, honey, stir and place aside.
- Pour the coffee mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for 2 - 3 hours.
- Mix Irish cream with vodka, add ice and place aside.
- Fill a glass with the coffee cubes and pour the Irish cream and vodka mixture over.
- Iced coffee cream ready to serve!