Millet drink made with millet, milk, vanilla ice cream and sefved with vanilla ice cream.
- Frying Pan
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Cups Millet
- 1 Tbsp Dried Chilli
- 1 Tsp Black Peppercorn
- 1 Tbsp Cloves
- 1 Tsp Ginger Powder or Paste
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Millet Flour
- 1 Milk Cup
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Ice Cubes Cup
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Whipped cream
- 2 Tbsp 2 of Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup ¼ of Groundnut () Roasted
- Pour millet into a wok over medium heat and roast for 3 minutes to release its nutty flavor.
- Soak with water overnight, wash and rinse with fresh water.
- Add dried chilli, black peppercorn and cloves to the soaked millet and grind into flour.
- Pour into a saucepan, add ground ginger, salt, 300ml of water and mix into a smooth consistency.
- Place on medium heat, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Knead and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let cool off completely.
- Scoop a handful and mould into balls, then coat with the millet flour to prevent it from drying.
- Mash the balls into a blender, add vanilla ice cream, ice cubes, sugar and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Pour into a serving glass, topped with whipped cream, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with groundnuts.
- Fura is ready to serve.