Palm Wine Cucumber Coolers
A juice made from cucumber and palm wine
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Glass Jar
- 1 Litre Fresh Palm Pine
- 2 Medium Cucumbers (Chopped)
- 1 Small Ginger (Chopped)
- ¾ Cup Water
- 2 Cups Ice Cubes
- Pour the chopped cucumber, ginger and water into a blender and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Strain and pour the juice into the palm wine.
- Stir and pour into a glass filled with ice and sliced cucumber.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Palm wine cucumber coolers ready to serve.