Goat Light Soup
Hot spicy soup cooked with goat meat which can be served with a bowl of banku
- Sauce Pan
- 1 Pound of Goat Meat
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 3 Medium Garden Eggs
- 10 Red Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 4 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- ½ An Onion Diced
- 2 Cubes Beef Seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- Pour goat meat into a saucepan over medium heat, add ginger and garlic paste.
- Add beef seasoning, diced onion, salt, water, stir and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, onion, red chilli, garden eggs, stir and let cook until it's soft and tender.
- Take out and blend.
- Add tomato paste, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Strain the blended mixture into the saucepan, stir and let simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Ready to serve.