Ayoyo Soup With Beef Stew & TZ
Green leafy Ayoyo soup mixed with beef stew and served with Tou Zaafi
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- A Jar
- 1 Pound Beef & Offal
- 300 g Ayoyo Leaves
- 1 Medium Red Onion Sliced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- Medium Ginger Grated
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Cut Into Rings)
- 200 g Tomato Paste
- 1 Medium Red Onion Puréed
- 5 Medium Tomatoes Puréed
- 10 Petite Belle Pepper Puréed
- 1 Tbsp Shrimp Powder
- 1 Tbsp African Locust Beans Dawadawa
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Beef Seasoning Cube
- Pour beef & offal into a saucepan over medium heat, add onion, garlic, ginger, oregano, beef seasoning, salt, water, stir and let boil for 25 minutes.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add yellow onion, stir and let sweat.
- Then, add tomato paste, stir and let simmer.
- Add puréed onion, tomatoes, petite belle pepper, stir and let simmer down.
- Add shrimp powder, stir and add cooked beef & offal, beef stock, bay leaves and let simmer.
- Adjust salt to your taste and set aside.
- Pour Ayoyo leaves into a saucepan, add water, African locust beans, salt, stir and bring to a boil.
- Take ofF the heat, pour into a food processor and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Ayoyo soup ready to serve. Serve with beef stew and Tuo Zaafi.