Palmnut Soup Aborboi
Palmnut soup made with Bambara beans, smoked catfish and crayfish powder
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Cups Bambara Beans (washed)
- 1 Litre Palm Fruit Juice
- 1 Large Smoked Catfish (washed)
- 1 Small Onion (diced)
- 5 Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 1 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Tbsp Crayfish Powder
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Place the washed smoked catfish into a saucepan over medium heat, add diced onion, palm fruit juice, cover and bring to a boil.
- Add scotch bonnet pepper, onion , bambara beans, crayfish, salt, stir and let boil for 45 minutes
- Take out the cooked scotch bonnet pepper and onion , blend into a smooth mixture and pour into the soup and stir.
- Let simmer for another 30 minutes or until beans is soft and tender.
- Palm nut soup bambara ready to serve.