Delicious spicy soup made with smoked seeds and garden eggs leaves
- Sauce Pan (2)
- Rubber spatula
- 1 Pound of Cow Feet and Offal
- 2 Cups Egusi Ground Melon Seeds
- 2 Medium Red Onions
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Small Ginger Grated
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 7 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Purèed
- 2 Tbsp Fish Powder
- 100 g Smoked Tuna
- 1 Bundle of Gboma Leaves
- Garden Egg Leaves Julienne Slices
- 1 Beef Seasoning Cube
- 1 Shrimp Seasoning Cube
- 5 Tbsp Palm Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Pour cow feet and offal into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, oregano, beef seasoning, salt, stir, 1Liter water and let boil for 45 minutes.
- Heat palm oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add sliced onion, stir and let sweat for a minute.
- Add purèed scotch bonnet pepper, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add fish powder, shrimp powder, salt, stir and let simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add smoked tuna, egusi, stir and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the beef stock, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked cow feet and offal, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the gboma leaves, stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Adjust salt to your taste.
- Egusi soup ready to serve.