Goat Meat Pepper Soup
Hot pepper soup prepared with goat meat and can be served with a bowl of fufu
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 1 Pound of Goat Meat
- 5 5African Orchid Nutmegs Yammia
- 5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Medium Onion Puréed
- 1 1 Beef Seasoning Cube
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Medium Ginger
- 5 Negro Peppers
- 5 Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped
- 3 Red Chilli Chopped
- Roast the African orchid nutmeg on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Peel off the shell and set aside.
- Pour the goat meat into a saucepan over medium heat, add puréed onion, beef seasoning, salt, water, stir and let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Blend scotch bonnet pepper, garlic, ginger, roasted African orchid nutmeg, negro pepper into a smooth mixture and strain onto the goat meat and let boil for 25 minutes.
- Add basil leaves, chopped red chilli, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Adjust salt and seasoning to your taste.
- Goat meat pepper soup ready to serve.