Hot pepper soup made with goat meat and tripe
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 1 Pound Goat Meat & Tripe
- 1 Medium Onion (Slices)
- 1 Medium Ginger (Blended)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tsp Anise Seeds
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Rosemary Powder
- 1½ Tsp Salt
- 3 3 Medium Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1 Medium Onion (Sliced)
- 8 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Medium Prekese / Dawo
- 3 Medium Garden Eggs (Halved)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Pour the goat and tripe into a saucepan over medium heat, add sliced onion, ginger, garlic, anise seeds, oregano, rosemary powder, salt, stir and let it steam for 5 minutes. Add 1 liter of water and let boil for 20 minutes.
- Blend tomatoes, onion and scotch bonnet pepper into a smooth mixture and pour onto the meat.
- Stir, then add the prekese / dawo and allow it to boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the fresh garden eggs, adjust salt and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Aponkye nkrakra ready to serve.