Beef And Smoked Tuna Palm Nut Soup
Palm-nut soup made with beef and smoked tuna and can be served with Omo Tuo
- Sauce Pan
- 400 g Palm Fruit Extract
- 2 Pounds Beef
- 100 g Smoked Tuna
- 6 Habanero Peppers
- 3 Medium Sized Tomatoes
- 2 Medium Sized Red Onions
- 1 Large Ginger
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 2 Beef Seasoning Cube
- Pour beef into a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, ginger, garlic, oregano, beef seasoning, salt, water, stir and let boil for 20 minutes.
- Add palm fruit extract, stir and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes, onions, habanero pepper and let simmer until vegetables are soft and tender.
- Take out the vegetables and blend, pour into the soup and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add smoked tuna, stir and let it boil for 30 minutes.
- Add habanero pepper and adjust salt to your taste.
- Palm nut soup ready to serve.