Egg Pepper Sauce
Egg pepper sauce with shrimp seasoning and can be served with a bowl of rice
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- 1 Cup Petite Belle Pepper Kpakposhito) (Purèed)
- 7 Eggs
- 1 Large Red Onion Purèed
- 1 Medium Ginger Grated
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Shrimp Seasoning Cube
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, add purèed onion, garlic, ginger, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add purèed petite belle pepper (kpakposhito), stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp seasoning, salt, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Add eggs, one at a time, cover and let it cook for 6 minutes.
- Egg pepper sauce ready to serve.