Coconut Cabbage Stew
Tasty cabbage stew prepared with coconut oil and sausages which can be served with a bowl of rice
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 1 Medium Cabbage Shredded
- 5 Chicken Sausages Sliced
- 1 Medium White Onion Sliced
- 5 Medium Tomatoes Chopped
- 7 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Blended
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 5 French Beans Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Beef Seasoning Cube
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and let sweat for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger paste, blended scotch bonnet pepper, smoked paprika, beef seasoning, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Add chicken sausage, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Add french beans, stir, cover and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, stir and let it wilt.
- Stir till evenly mixed with the sauce and adjust salt to your taste.
- Cabbage stew ready to serve!