Duck And Quinoa Vegetable Soup
Delicious soup prepared with duck meat, quinoa, and vegetables
- Sauce Pan
- 1 Pound of Duck Meat
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 2 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste.
- 1 Onion Diced
- 2 Red Chili Chopped
- 1 Large Carrot
- ½ Head Broccoli Cut Into Florets
- 5 French Beans Sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 of Black Pepper
- 1 Cube Beef Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
- Pour duck meat into a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic paste, beef seasoning, salt, water, stir and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped chili, quinoa, stir and let cook for 7 minutes.
- Add carrots and let simmer for a minute.
- Add french beans, broccoli, stir, then add black pepper and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Duck quinoa soup ready to serve.