Cocoyam Mushroom Curry
A sauce made with diced cocoyam, french beans, and mushrooms.
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Tbsp 2 Vegetable Oil
- 1 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 3 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 1 Small Ginger Grated
- 3 Green Chili Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 3 Small Tubers of Cocoyam Diced
- 400 g Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- A Handful of French beans Chopped
- 200 g Mushrooms Chopped
- Heat some vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Add diced onion, stir until translucent, then add garlic, ginger, chopped chilli, stir and add the diced cocoyam.
- Stir until evenly mixed, then add the coconut milk, salt, and stir. Let it simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the French beans, mushrooms, stir and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cocoyam mushroom curry ready to serve.