Mashed plantain mixed with chopped beef and baked together
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
- Sharp knife
- Ceramic Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Baking bowl
- 2 Ripe Plantains
- ½ Pound Minced Beef
- 4 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Cup Soft Flour
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp Black Peppercorn
- 1 Small Ginger
- 1 Medium Size Red Onion Diced
- 1 Medium Size White Onion Diced
- 1 Tsp Cloves
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Beef Seasoning Cube
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Heat palm oil in a pan over medium heat, add minced beef, stir-fry, then add white onion, garlic, oregano, beef seasoning, salt, stir and let it cook for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Blend scotch bonnet pepper, ginger, cloves, black peppercorn and onion into a smooth mixture and set aside.
- Mash plantains and add blended mixture, salt, and stir.
- Add flour, palm oil and mix in.
- Add cooked minced beef, stir in and set aside.
- Grease baking pan with palm oil and pour plantain mixture in.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for an hour.
- Beef ofam ready to serve.