Burger made with mind beef moulded into burger patiies
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Bread Knife
- Food Flipper
- 4 Medium Burger Buns
- ½ Pound Minced Beef
- 75 g Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Large White Onion Cut Into Rings
- 4 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Finely Chopped
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 Tbps Butter
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 5 Stripes Smoked Bacon Chopped
- 1 Beef Seasoning Cube
- 1 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- A Handful of Arugula Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pour minced beef into a mixing bowl, add scotch bonnet pepper, garlic, black pepper, breadcrumbs, beef seasoning, salt, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, and egg yolks.
- Mix together and mould in burger patties.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add butter, white onion, barbecue sauce, smoked paprika, stir and let sweat until caramelized. Set aside.
- Cut burger buns into two, spread with butter, grill for 1 minute and place aside.
- Grease the grill with cooking spray and grill the burger patties for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Take the burger bun, add arugula leaves, grilled patties, caramelized onions and top with the other bun.
- Beef burger ready to serve.