Pineapple Grilled Fish
Grilled pineapple spiced cassava fish
- Glass Bowl
- 1 Medium Size Cassava Fish
- 1 Cup Pineapple Diced
- ¼ Cup Petite Belle Pepper Kpakposhito
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Small Ginger Chopped
- 1 Tsp Black Peppercorn
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Pour the pineapple into a blender, add petite belle pepper, garlic, ginger, black peppercorn, soy sauce and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Pour on cleaned cassava fish, add salt, rub on and cover with cling film.
- Set aside to marinate for an hour.
- Grease pre-heated grill with vegetable oil and place the marinated fish on.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side and take off the grill.
- Pineapple grilled fish ready to serve. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.