Basil Chicken Soup
Hot spicy chicken soup spiced with basil leaves
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- 1 Pound Chicken Thighs
- 3 3Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Shallots Purèed
- 5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Small Ginger Grated
- 5 5Fresh Basil Leaves
- Pour chicken into a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add purèed shallots, ginger, garlic, salt, stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add fresh basil leaves, scotch bonnet peppers, tomatoes, water, stir and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Take out the vegetables and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Pour onto the chicken, add water, stir and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Adjust salt to your taste and let simmer down for 3 minutes.
- Basil chicken soup ready to serve.