Carrot, onion, ginger and garlic blended and boiled together with chicken stock.
- Sauce Pan (2)
- 5 Medium Carrots Halved
- 1 Medium Onion
- 4 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Small Ginger
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Litre Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley
- Pour the chicken stock into a saucepan, add carrots, onion, scotch bonnet pepper and bring to a boil for 7 minutes.
- Take the vegetables out of the chicken stock, pour into a blender, add garlic, ginger and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Pour blended mixture back into the chicken stock add and adjust salt to your taste, stir and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Carrot soup ready to serve.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with toasted bread.