Bambara Beans Salad
Delicious salad made with Bambara beans
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Sauce Pan
- Chopping Board
- Sharp knife
- 1 Cup Cup Bambara Beans
- 1 Medium Size Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Size Red Onion
- 8 Red Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Sweet Corn
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
- A Handful of Arugula Leaves
- ½ Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak bambara beans overnight.
- Rinse and boil for an hour with one and half litres of water on a high heat, or until cooked through.
- Drain the water and let cool off.
- Slice green bell pepper, onion and cherry tomatoes into halves and add them to the beans. Add sweet corn and set aside.
- Pour olive oil into a small bowl, add ground black pepper, salt, honey, lemon juice and whisk till well mixed.
- Drizzle the dressing over the beans, add chopped parsley and mix together.
- Place arugula leaves in a serving bowl and pour the beans mixture over it.
- Bambara beans salad ready to serve.