Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Marinated chicken chops wrapped in bacon strips and baked with sugar and cayenne pepper sprinkled on it
- Mixing glass bowl
- Plastic Spatula
- 2 Ceramic plates
- Oven Tray
- A small glass mixing bowl
- A ceramic bowl
- A round wooden board for serving
- 2 Chicken Breasts Diced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Rosemary
- 1 tsp Salt
- 200 g Bacon Strips
- ¼ cup Sticky Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Drizzle olive on the diced chicken breast.
- Add chili powder, garlic powder, ground rosemary and salt.
- Mix to coat evenly and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Wrap each chicken piece with the bacon and place on a plate.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the wrapped chicken on and set aside.
- Mix brown sugar with cayenne pepper and drizzle on the wrapped chicken.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 160 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
- Bacon wrapped chicken is ready. Serve with tomato ketchup or any sauce of your choice.