A spicy stew made with tomato and eggs
- Glass Jar
- Glass Bowl
- Gas Cooker
- 6 Eggs
- 5 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- Ginger Slices
- Green Chili (Kpakposhito)
- 4 tbsp Tomato Paste
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Shrimp Seasoning
- Blend tomatoes, onion, green chili garlic, ginger and set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat and add sliced onions.
- Stir and let sweat for a minute, then add tomato paste.
- Stir and let cook for 2 minutes, add blended ingredients, stir and leave to simmer down for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Add shrimp seasoning, salt, stir and let cook for a minute.
- Break eggs into a small bowl, pour into stew and turn the heat down.
- Let cook for 2 minutes. Ready to serve.