Guinea Fowl Kebab
Guinea fowl chunks chopped and grilled on kebab sticks
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- ½ Guinea Fowl Chunks
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 1 Dried Basil Tsp
- 1 Small Ginger Grated
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Suya Spice
- 1 Large White Onion Diced
- 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- Pour the diced guinea fowl into a saucepan, add onion, dried basil, ginger, soy sauce, stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let cool off and pour on a baking pan.
- Add suya spice and mix to coat evenly.
- Thread on skewers with onion and place aside.
- Drizzle vegetable oil on a grill and place the skewered guinea fowls on.
- Grill for 5 minutes on both sides, turning occasionally.
- Guinea fowl kebab ready. Serve with the suya spice.