Bacon Egg Sauce
A hot spicy sauce prepared with sauteed bacon and eggs.
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 200 g Diced Bacon
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 4 Large Tomatoes Diced
- 5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Chopped (Optional)
- 1 Small Ginger Chopped
- 1 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Freshly Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 5 Spring Onion Chopped
- Sautèe the bacon in a pan until for 7 minutes or until crispy. Take out and set aside.
- Heat the garlic infused olive oil in the same pan over medium heat, add the sliced onion, stir until translucent, then add the tomatoes, stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped scotch bonnet pepper, ginger, ground coriander, salt, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Pour in the eggs, crushed black pepper, sautéed bacon, diced red bell pepper, turn down the heat and let simmer for 2 minutes before stirring gently.
- Add the spring onions and let simmer for a few seconds.
- Bacon egg sauce ready to serve.