Bulgur Wheat Porridge
Sweet porridge made with bulgur wheat
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 1 Cup Cup of Bulgur Wheat Washed
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt
- A Handful of Raspberries
- Pour the bulgur wheat into a saucepan filled with water, add salt, stir and let cook on medium-low heat for 35 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Add the milk, ground nutmeg, stir and let simmer until it thickens for 7-10 minutes.
- Scoop into serving bowls, topped with raspberries and drizzle with honey.
- Bulgur wheat porridge ready to serve.