Mushroom And Goat Tomato Stew
Spicy tomato stew cooked with mushroom and goat meat which can be served with a bowl of rice.
- Sauce Pan (2)
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Pounds of Goat Meat
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- A Stalk of Fresh Rosemary
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp 1owered Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Medium Onion
- 200 g Tomato Paste
- 1 Medium Onion Pureed
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 7 Medium Tomatoes Pureed
- ½ Cup Petite Belle Pepper (Kpakposhito) (Blended)
- 1 Cup 1 of Goat Stock
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 300 g White Mushrooms Cleaned
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Pour goat meat into a saucepan.
- Add onion, fresh rosemary, ground ginger, garlic, salt, stir, add water and bring to a boil for 40 minutes on a high heat.
- Heat vegetable oil and fry the cooked goat meat for 5 minutes, take out of the oil and set aside.
- Add onion to the oil, stir until translucent, then add tomato paste, stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add onion puree, garlic, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add purée tomatoes, blended kpakposhito, stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Add the fried goat,curry powder, bay leaves, stir and let simmer down for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, salt and adjust to your taste. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mushrooms and goat tomato stew ready to serve.