Vegetable Curry Rice
Delicious vegetable rice spiced with curry powder
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- 2 Cups Rice
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 3 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 300 ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Cup Baby Carrots Sliced
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, stir and let caramelize.
- Add scotch bonnet pepper and stir.
- Add curry powder, nutmeg, and stir for 10 seconds.
- Add rice stir-fry for 3 minutes, then add chicken stock, salt, stir and let cook for 25 minutes.
- Add baby carrots, green bell pepper, stir and let cook for 2 minutes, and take off the heat.
- Vegetable curry rice ready. Vegetable curry rice ready,Serve in a pineapple bowl with shito.
- Serve in a pineapple bowl with shito.