Beer Battered Fish And Spiced Fries
Fried fish in beer battered flour coating served with spiced fries
- Chopping Board
- Sharp knife
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Small bowl
- Frying Pan
- 2 Quarts Vegetable Oil For Frying
- 2 Fillets Grouper Fish
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp 2 Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 Can or Bottle Beer
- 100 ml Soda Water
- Shrimp Seasoning
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Rinse fish, pat dry, cut them into thick strips and season with shrimp seasoning and black pepper.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Stir egg into dry ingredients.
- Gradually mix in beer and soda water until you get a smooth batter.
- Dip fish fillets into the batter, then drop one at a time into hot oil.
- Fry fish, turning once, until both sides are golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve warm.