Beef Fried Rice
Spicy freid rice prepared with beef which can be served with a glass of fruit juice
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Cups Rice Cooked
- ½½ Pound of Beef Fillet Shredded
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Small Ginger Grated
- 1 Tsp 1 of Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Medium Carrot Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 7 Spring Onions Chopped
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add shredded beef fillet, garlic, oregano, ginger, salt, black pepper and stir–fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot, stir for a minute, then add the cooked rice.
- Toss to mix evenly, add soy sauce, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion and toss to mix.
- Beef fried rice ready to serve. Serve with shito or any sauce of your choice.